Enterprise Business Services (Australia) Pty Ltd (EB Services) is an Information Technology services company committed to providing high quality IT services to the Utility industry.
EB Services is an Australian business that commenced operations on the 1st of October 2008 through the consolidation of the Jemena and SP AusNet IT divisions. EB Services is a wholly owned subsidiary of Singapore Power International. EB Services employs over 250 staff providing IT services to the Utility industry. Services include:
SP AusNet is a diversified energy business, managing:
- Energy networks - three key Victorian energy networks of electricity transmission, electricity distribution and gas distribution
- Select Solutions - a division of SP AusNet that includes a number of commercial services to help customers manage their energy, water and environmental needs
Jemena is a unique Australian infrastructure company that:
- Builds, owns and maintains a combination of major electricity, gas and water assets.
- Employs more than 2300 people and specialise in both the transmission and distribution of electricity and gas and delivers infrastructure solutions that support vital daily electricity, gas and water needs of millions of Australians.
- Application Support
- Application Maintenance
- Data Centre Services
- Server Management and Support
- Data Lifecycle Management
- Network Management
- Desktop Services
- Voice Communications
- Service Desk
- ITIL practice
- Asset Management & Procurement